Sunday, August 5, 2012

This Holiday Season

Happy Sunday my crafty friends! Today's card is for the Just Rite Stamps Friday Challenge. The challenge is to make a Christmas card. Luckily I received my order from my favorite online craft store in time to make this card with My Mind's Eye All Is Bright Collection. I love this paper line and I'm sure I will be using it again and again.

I used one of the sentiments from the Nature Nested Sentiments And Verses Set. I.got a good deal on this gorgeous set!

 Here are the rest of the supplies I used:
Card Stock- Georgia Pacific
Patterned Papers-My Mind's Eye
Stamps-Just Rite
Doilies-Wilton
Flowers ,Bling- Recollections
PomPom Fringe-Melissa Frances
Rosette Trim-Maya Road

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the design, gorgeous papers, and trims!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW--gorgeous card, love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, what a beauty! I absolutely love the colour combination and the layers - another piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful collection of papers and textures! Another great card! Thanks for joining us again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE how you've put all these elements together so beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...