Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back To School!!

Happy Thursday everyone! It's almost Friday so hang in there!I'm sharing a back to school card for the challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon. The challenge is use a  back to school theme and add ribbon. I ordered this gorgeous May Arts ribbon a while back and finally had the opportunity to use it!



Supplies:
Card Stock- Bazzill
Patterned Papers- October Afternoon (Sidewalks Collection)
Letter Stickers-Dear Lizzy by American Crafts
Buttons-Papertrey Ink
Red Pom Pom Fringe-Webster's Pages
Die Cuts-Spellbinders (Labels Three)
Edger Punches-EK success
Ribbon- May Arts
Twine-Michael's

I hope you like today's card! Thank you for stopping in and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh I love this so much! Yummy ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love all the color and how you made everything work so well together Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the background paper, big bow, and aqua button! Truly, a fun sweet card! Have a great weekend, take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...