Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Make Something Beautiful

A quick share for you today. I made this card using a wonderful sketch on the Teresa Collins Design Team blog. I used her new line, Vintage Finds. I've been a fan of  Teresa for a while, everything she releases is just so gorgeous!



Supplies used-
Card Stock-Bazzill
Patterned Papers- Teresa Collins Vintage Finds
Word Stickers-Tim Holtz
Circle Die Cuts-Spellbinders(Splendid Circles,Standard Circles)
Border Punches-Fiskars, EK Success
Flower-Webster's Pages
Pearls-Recollections
Seam Binding-Hug Snug hand dyed with Graphite Glimmer Mist By Tattered Angels

Thanks for visiting! 




8 comments:

  1. Открытка супер!Такое сочетание цветов!
    Милости прошу на мою конфетку
    http://vdohnovenieolga.blogspot.com/2012/08/2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. But everything you make is beautiful Kristi! Another beauty! I love the stitching, all the layers and that gorgeous bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design and you made such a great card with it (no surprize there).I just love the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage feel of this card. Fab work! hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful. Lori MCCelland with The Hens' Den Design Team created that schetch. We are so proud of her and you did her justice with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm a great fan of Teresa's papers just a pity I live in a smallish town and we only have limited stock of everything available! (fortunately we've got the internet today, but it's just so much nicer to have a piece of paper in your hand before buying it!)
    This card is a WINNER - love everything about it!! This is a lovely sketch, think I might use it sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...