Sunday, September 9, 2012

Miss You...........

Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We're winding down here and getting ready for a busy week. Today's card is for The Ribbon Reel Challenge. The  challenge is to make a card with white, black and pop of pink. One of my favorites!


I managed to make this entire card with NO patterned paper! I used my new Spellbinders M-Bossabilities
 embossing folder and love the deep, crisp emboss it gives.
Supplies~
Card Stock- Georgia Pacific and Recollections
Stamp- JustRite Stamps
Oval Dies-Spellbinders (Floral Ovals, Standard Ovals)
Edge Punches-EK Success
Pearls,Glitter Heart and Pink Paper Flowers-Recollections
Seam Binding-My Stash
Pom Pom and White Trim-Melissa Frances


Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! So elegant ... I love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo true that these new SBs embossing folders give deep, crisp results -- love the few I have too!!! LOVE your white/black/pop of pink creation, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhh!! Kristi's in the house - so happy to see you at the Ribbon Reel - perfect for a sighting! Gorgeous card with so many beautiful details! Real eye candy... drool

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Kristi, glad you came to my blog with nice comments.
    I am to see this ca with pink , white and black.
    Yes, very lovely indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi this is a jaw dropper! My goodness - I just love all those beautiful layers and the gorgeous ovals. I love the flowers, ribbon and Pom Pom trim and the sparkly heart. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at the ribbon real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeahhh Kristi! COngrats on your win at the Ribbon Reel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...