Sunday, September 23, 2012

October 31st........

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in over a week; it's been crazy around here and I haven't  had much time to create anything new. Today I'm sharing my first Halloween card of the season. I used the current sketch from Cardabilities this week.


 Here is the sketch, I didn't follow it exactly and put my spin on it:
Here's what I used in this card-
Cardstock- Black-Bazzill
Patterned Papers-My Mind's Eye (Haunted Collection)
Die Cut Sentiment and Pennant Banner-My Mind's Eye (Lost And Found Halloween)
Die Cut Label- Spellbinders (Label Four)
Black Seambinding-Hug Snug
Burlap String-Hobby Lobby
Skeleton Brad,Drippy Goo Border Punch-Martha Stewart Crafts
Orange Glitter Bling-Recollections

Thanks for visiting! Have a great week!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my....this is just gorgeous! You rocked this one, Kristi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable Halloween card! I really love all the details that you put into it! Thanks for playing along with the Cardabilites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WEE Gorgeous card. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I sure love the spin you gave on the sketch!!
    Thanks for playing along with us over at Cardabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Halloween card!! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I just love your spooky Halloween card! Really cute:) Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Perfect for Halloween :) Thank you for sharing your card at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! STUNNING ... simply STUNNING! love it... thanks for joining us at Cerdabilities... ...HUGS...Sonia-SKdigis :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very spooky. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabolous card! I just the love the oversized black bow with the burlap string and your mix of paper patterns!
    Thank you for playing with us at Cardabilities :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW WOW WOW WOW!! Love this!! Fabulous chevron DP with the newsprint paper looks fab and I LOVE the button! Rocked the sketch!! Thanks for joining in with us at Cardabilities!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Christi, you are the winner of our sponsor giveaway which we posted a couple weeks ago, please check it out here

    http://cardabilities.blogspot.ca/2012/09/spnosor-giveaway-winner.html?showComment=1349026017051

    and emial me at Sketchabilities@gmail.com

    COngrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...