Saturday, September 1, 2012

Thanks....

I hope this post is finding you well on this Saturday night! I realized earlier today that I need to post this card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I took some photographs of it a few days ago and they were super bad! We've had lots of cloudy days lately and I can't seem to get a decent photo of anything. I tried again tonight,but they are not much better. I took the best one and tried to work with it. I need a Photoshop class so badly!







Supplies:
Card Stock- Georgia Pacific
Patterned Papers- My Mind's Eye (Lavender Collection)
Stamps-JustRite Stampers
Die Cuts-Spellbinders (Circles,Labels 20,Dahlia)
Flower- Tissue Paper cut with Dahlia Spellbinder
Brad-K And Company
Lace Trim-Webster's Pages



Have great evening and come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on that sketch! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the mix of color and pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...