Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Fluttering Leaves Of Autumn......

I am making a quickie second post of the day in order to enter this card into the JustRite Stampers Friday Challenge. The challenge is to make a card with more than one fold. Silly me didn't realize that inlinkz wouldn't allow two links to the same post! Sometimes the interwebs confuses poor little me O-o! If you have seen this in the prior post before, I apologize:)


Supplies-
Card Stock- Recollections, Bazzill
Patterned Papers- My Mind's Eye,Echo Park
Stamps-JustRite Stampers (Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves,Antique Autumn Tags One)
Die cuts-Spellbinders (Antique Tags One,Labels Ten,Labels Three,Fall Foliage)
Border Punches-EK Success
Twine and Burlap-Hobby Lobby

Thanks for bearing with me!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! The burlap is the perfect touch! Thanks for posting in our challenge again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi - this is gorgeous - love all the texture and detail. The colors are beautiful - and you finished the inside too!!?!! A real feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Fall card! Love the leaves and the burlap is perfect!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall card! Love all of the texture and the burlap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...