Tuesday, September 4, 2012

True Happiness Together...

Hi my sweet readers! I took some time last night to make a card for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. They always have such interesting sketches and this one is no exception.


 I finally broke out my Woodland Park goodies from October Afternoon and I adore all the papers!

Supplies-
Card Stock- Bazzill
Patterned Papers, Chipboard Flowers, Butterflies and Sentiment-October Afternoon Woodland Park collection
Die Cuts-Spellbinders (Wavy Rectangles,Splendid Circles-Standard Circles)
Green Ribbon Trim-Webster's Pages
Pink Ribbon-Michael's
Bow Center-Prima
Bling- K And Company

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how you used the pretty papers together for that sketch!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...