Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Whooo Says It's Fall?

The Owl does! Today's card is a cute little owl I cut from my Straight From The Nest Cricut cartridge. I made this for the Autumn Colours and Ribbon Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Supplies used~
Card Stocks-Brown,Orange Yellow-Bazzill
Embossing Folders on Wings-Spellbinders
Die Cut leaves-Spellbinders (Fall Foliage)
Glitter Letters- American Crafts
Burlap Ribbon-My Mind's Eye
Felt-Micheal's
TuTu Trim-Webster's Pages
Twine,Buttons-My Stash
Eye Center Jewels-Hobby Lobby



Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

  1. Kristi!!! What have you made??? A GORGEOUS owl!!!
    eekkk, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi, the owl is so adorable, I love it! I don't have a Cricut cartridge but I'm going to give this a try. Thanks for the inspiration. Carole xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kristi!! I'm speechless, he is the cutest owl I ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun fall card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwwww this is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for parti. in rrr challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really cute, very "fall" - love the rustic feel with all the burlap, twine & tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristi, Your creations are fabulous! Love your use of colour. Nicola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...