Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Autumn Blessings

Happy Hump Day! I've been a busy bee in the craft room this week! Sometimes the mojo hits fast and furious and who am I to waste creative energy? It's no secret that I love making cards for Fall and this week's Shabby Tea Room has a challenge that I cannot resist.

 For this challenge, you are to use both the inspiration picture AND the sketch:

Supplies I used in this card:
Card Stock- Bazzill
Patterned Papers-Authentique
Stamp-JustRite Stamps
Dies-Spellbinders (Fall Foliage,Labels 20)
Die Cut Pumpkin-Cricut
Seam Binding-The Ribbon Reel
Tulle Trim-Webster's Pages
Burlap-Hobby Lobby (die cut with a scalloped border Taylored Expressions die)
Brown Pearls-Recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kristi....well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and patterns on this stunning card! And, lots of texture and detail...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours!Great details..what a super card.
    thanks for playing along with us at TSTR this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...