Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Wishes And Happy World Card Making Day!

Hi friends! I hope this day finds you well and ready to make some cards! As most of you know, it is officially World Card Making Day! I hope you get out there and create! Today's card is for the Halloween Screams Recipe Swap over at the Catered Crop.


Supplies-
Card Stcock-Bazzill
Patterned Paper-My Mind's Eye
Halloween Sticker-K&Company
Die Cuts-Spellbinders Labels 20
Embossing Folder-The Paper Studio
Black Seam Binding-The Ribbon Reel
Center Brad-Martha Stewart Crafts

Thanks for visiting and have a great card making day!

6 comments:

  1. So detailed and wonderful. Happy WCMD to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, I really, really, really like this stylish make! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your Halloween cards are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I LOVE this, the banner is super cute...and the background paper in the frame is perfect...very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi, This is truly gorgeous. I love the whole layout and design. The banner is fab! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...