Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all.........

Hello everyone! Even though we are still seeing daily temperatures in the high 80's here, it's still Fall. I am longing for some cooler days but they'll soon be here! Today's card is one I made for Our Creative Corner. I haven't played in a while over there and I liked this week's inspiration picture.




 Wouldn't you want to go to that picnic? The layout for my card was inspired by a wooden wreath decoration I have for my kitchen.

Supplies~
Card Stock- Bazzil Basics
Patterned Paper-Authentiue (Thankful Collection)
Die cuts-Spellbinders (Fall Foliage)
Stamps-JustRite (Autumn Words And Letters)
Button&Twine-My Stash
Braided Twine Ribbon- The Ribbon Reel
Orange Lace Trim-Webster's Pages

Thanks for checking in... I have several cards to post this week so I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely "country" card :) I love the colours you have used, lots of lovely texture and and those fabulous leaves make me think of the fun of throwing leaves around with my son :) Thank you for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner, and hope we will see more of your work.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful country card! Love those leaves and the colors you have used. Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...