Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Halloween.........

Good morning friends! I love the month of October, football, falling leaves, cooler days and Halloween! My favorite holiday after Christmas. There are so many beautiful decorations to make your home feel cozy and the card making product selection gets more gorgeous every year! This card features paper and images from one of my favorite companies, My Mind's Eye. I made this card using this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.


I like a rustic, vintage look for my Halloween decorations. Here is what I used to make it:
Black Card Stock-Bazzil
Harlequin paper,Happy Halloween Die Cut,Raven and Pumpkin Image,Burlap Ribbon-My Mind's Eye (All from Lost And Found Halloween except burlap ribbon from Sunshine)
Doily-Wilton (splattered with Glimmer Mists)
Metal Book Plate-Tim Holtz
Black Seam Binding-The Ribbon Reel
Twine-My Stash
Glitter Embellishment-Recollections

I appreciate your visits and encouraging comments so much! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!




4 comments:

  1. So cool! It's such a rich design. Elements to look at everywhere your eye alights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! I too love that line and you worked it perfectly! The bookplate looks great around the crow and pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna kartka!!! Cudna kolorystyka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my washi tape giveaway!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...