Sunday, November 4, 2012

Another Happy Birthday Card.....

Hi everyone! This past week has been birthday mania! My great niece turned six yesterday and I made this card especially for her. A couple of months ago, I won a complete line of The Sweetest Thing Lavender from My Mind's Eye for this card. It is a very generous prize and boy, I've had fun with it!


I used the current Cardabilities sketch as the inspiration.
Supplies~~~
All Patterned Papers,Chipboard And Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye Lavender
Card Stock-Georgia Pacific
Alphabet Stickers And Crepe Paper-American Crafts(Dear Lizzy)

I hope you like today's card and thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Fantastic colours! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore all the gorgeous layers on your card, especially that too cute flag border! Thanks for playing along with us at the Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and creative card, Kristi! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your card!!! Beautiful colors and layers, love the cute little banner! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet Birthday card! Love the colors and the little banner, just to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! You chose the most yummy colours that remind me of my childhood and a sweet birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable birthday card!! So sweet:) Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply just love your card. And those colors... Beautifulllll!!
    Thanks for joining us over at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sweet card for your niece! Love the banner and the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Love this card... the banner is awesome and the soft colors perfect... Thanks for joining us this week at Cardabilities....HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...