Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hi my sweet readers! I know it's been a while since I posted last. Things have been crazy busy around here and my crafting time has been spent scrapbooking: yes, scrapbooking! I've never been much of  a scrapbooker,but decided to make one for my daughter's high school days as a keepsake for her. She is super excited to have it and I am having so much fun creating it!

I did finally make a card to share with you. My daughter's BFF is having a birthday party this weekend and I just bought some yummy new My Mind's Eye Lost And Found 3 Ruby supplies, so here it is!


I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch:  of course I strayed a bit and added my own style to it!
Supplies~~
Card Stock- Georgia Pacific
Patterned Papers,Chipboard Banner,Doily,Button-My Mind's Eye (Lost And Found 3 Ruby Collection)
Stamps-JustRite Stamps
Gray Pearls-Recollections
Felt Flower-K And Company
Paper Flowers-Recollections
Wooden Butterfly-Maya Road
Doily-Wilton
Pom Pom Trim-Melissa Frances

Thanks for stopping by today!

 

3 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card--beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation...love every little detail of it!!! I need to scrapbook a bit myself....told myself once a week, and that was a year ago...hasn't happened yet...lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...