Monday, November 12, 2012

Season's Greetings

Happy Veteran's Day everyone! I hope you were able  to take some time today to remember the brave men and women who serve and those who are no longer with us. Hubby is a veteran and had the day off and we had a nice day together.
My new card is one I made for the Justrite Stampers Friday Challenge. Spellbinders is the sponsor this week, so we had to include  at least two die cuts on our creation. Not a problem! I love Spellbinders and collect as many as I can! I was going for a rustic look with the kraft and twine.


Supplies~
Card Stock-Bazzil
Patterned Papers-Authentique (Festive Collection)
Stamps-JustRite Stamps (Antique Christmas Tags One)
Dies-Spellbinders (Antique Tags One,Fleur De Lis Accents,Splendid Circles,Standard Circles)
Border Punch-EK Success
Twine-My Stash
Black Seam Binding-The Ribbon Reel
Jingle Bells-Hobby Lobby

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Soooooo Pretty!!! I'm going to ask Santa for that Circle Spellbinder die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. I love all the layers and the distressing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You succeeded beautifully in your rustic look and I LOVE it!!! LOVE all your layers and used this same pad for my card, so I may have to borrow your inspiration for some of my many remaining cards still to be created, if you don't mind?! I always need masculine cards for our 2 grown sons and I think this rustic card totally fits the bill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have such GORGEOUS layers and this is no exception! Another BEAUTY! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your cards are simply stunning! You do beautiful work :) I am now following you and I look forward to future visits. Have a lovely day!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    www.theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...