Monday, November 12, 2012

Sweet Friend...You Are So Special

Hi again! I'm sharing another card that I made for Paper Craft Star this week. I have to get it in by tomorrow, so here it is!

The challenge is to use yellow and gray. I used my newest and new favorite Cuttlebug embossing folder called Modern Wallpaper. Here's the inspiration pic:
Gorgeous room!

Supplies-
Card Stock-Bazzil
Patterned Papers-Teresa Collins (Carolina Breeze)
Stamps-JustRite Stamps (Grand Sentiments)
Bird Brad-Amy Butler
Ribbon-My stash
Gray Pearls-Recollections

Thanks for peeking and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Font on the stamp and really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kristy, love those banners. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just see this darling card in the picture - framed on one of the tables. It is so charming !! Perfect paper ! So glad you joined in this week at Papercraft Star !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has such amazing colors and textures! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...