Sunday, December 30, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Good morning! I've been on a card making roll this week and have one for you today I made for this week's ColourQ Challenge. The colors this week are so gorgeous and I had just the papers for it.
I had so much fun with this! I love the little snowmen.

Here's what I used for this card:

card stock-GeorgiaPacific,Bazzill
patterned papers-My Mind's Eye (Merry paper pad)
border punches,snowflake punch-EK Success
sentiment-Computer Generated(font name;Kristi)
ribbon-my stash
twine-Doodlebug Design
velvet embellishment-K&Company

Thanks for stopping by today as always thanks for your sweet comments...I love them!



7 comments:

  1. What an ADORABLE scrappy card! I just love the fun papers and all those awesome layers:) Thanks so much for playing at CQC this week! Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi this is such a cute cute card, love all the elements. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Everything goes well together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love your paper choices, especially the snowmen and the snowflake really makes the card pop!
    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I have these papers...and my cards don't look like this...Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Kristi, love what you did with the colors! Thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...