Friday, December 28, 2012

Darling..Happy Valentine's Day

Good Friday afternoon to all! Today's card is all about the romantic day coming up: Valentine's Day. I broke out my Lost and Found 3 Ruby papers and chip board and put this little card together for the Mojo Monday sketch this week.
Here's the sketch:
I varied it a bit,but still think you can see it..maybe?

Supplies-
card stock-Bazzil
patterned papers,chipboard accents-My Mind's Eye (Lost And Found 3)
stamp-Sudio G
pearls-Recollections
seam binding-Hug Snug
red jeweled accent-Jolee's
doily-Wilton

I hope you like today's card and as always thanks so much for your visit!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty, romantic card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Yummy! Love the mix of papers and embellishments - so romantic indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Love the shabby touches. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi,
    This card is stunning. I love it
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful..... You have jump started my Valentine's creativity! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...