Monday, December 31, 2012

It's All Good!

The New Year is almost here can you believe it? Where did 2012 go? I'm finishing up this year with a card for the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World. I love the inspiration picture and knew I had some Studio Calico paper that would work perfectly.



Here is the gorgeous inspiration picture:
I know this card is clean and simple for me! I love the colors and the trellis pattern in the rug and used a similar embossing folder to get the look.

Supplies~~
card stock-Georgia Pacific(white) Recollections9kraft)
patterned papers-Studio Calico (Take Note)
center badge-Basic Grey (Fact Or Fiction)
gems-Recollections
embossing folder-Provocraft

Here's a super dramatic angle picture:

Thanks for stopping by to visit...see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. WOW--gorgeous, love that rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...Love the colours and the banner flags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...