Saturday, December 22, 2012

Joy.....

Hi everyone! I hope that this post finds you well and ready for the holidays! We are relaxing this afternoon and I had time to whip up one last Christmas card for The Shabby Tea Room. I haven't played along with them in a while and I love this week's challenge! The silver glittered snowflake is actually an ornament I found in the dollar bins at Michael's!

Here is the inspiration picture:
How gorgeous!

Supplies~
Card Stock-Kraft (Recollections)
Patterned Papers-Melissa Frances and My Mind's Eye
Background Stamp-Just Rite Stampers (I stamped with white ink and embossed with white embossing powder)
Silver Glitter Snowflake-Michael's
Stamp-Unknown
Die Cuts-Spellbinders (Fancy Tags Two and Splendid Circles)
Pearl Snowflake Embellishment-Michael's

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! The beauty of this card has left me speechless!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Came over to see a better view from Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...