Monday, December 10, 2012

Joyeux Noel

Good Monday morning everyone! I haven't posted in a while,but we have been so busy here! my Mojo took a short break, but I did manage to rearrange lots of things in my craft room and add to my stash. I hope to do an updated craft room post in the near future. I finally created some new cards and this is the first one made specifically for the current challenge at The Ribbon Reel. The theme is Nordic Christmas. Use kraft,red and white with ribbon,button and twine.

Here is the inspiration picture:
Love it!

Supplies~~
Cardstock- White Georgia Pacific
                   Kraft-recollections
Patterned Papers,Stamps-My Mind's Eye (All Is Bright)
White Ribbon-Melissa Frances
Twine-My Stash
Buttons-Papertrey Ink
Die Cuts-Spellbinders (Labels One,Dcorative Labels One)
Doily-Wilton
Pearl snowflakes-Michael's

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Fab card and love all the textural layers.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kristi, this is beautiful and I just love the MF ribbon, yum! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you at RR Kristi! You know I love everything you do and this one is another treat! Love all the gorgeous embellies and the mix of textures - the twine with the soft lace - who would have thunk it? Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card filled with texture and sweet embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Krisit! Love those pretty snowflakes and decorative die cut! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...