Saturday, December 29, 2012

Love You.....

Hi again sweet readers! I have a card to show you today that was made for this week's Case Study Challenge. I haven't played along in forever and really liked the inspiration card this week.
I used the layout as inspiration and used the houndstooth background (I adore houndstooth!)
I stamped the sentiment in Distress Ink (frayed burlap) for an aged look. I also made every embellishment on this card with the exception of the buttons.

Supply List~~
card stock-Georgia Pacific
patterned papers-Teresa Collins (Now And Then)
stamp-JustRite Stampers
Dies-Scalloped hearts-Spellbinders
         Corrugated cardboard heart-Cricut (George and Basic Shapes)
          Swirl-Sizzix
Ribbons-Melissa Frances
Pearl Buttons-Jolee's (French General)

Thanks for your visit!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful...your talent never ceases to amaze me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh,so pretty! All the elements are beautifully arranged and i LOVE THE ZIPPER flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty & elegant x

    Happy New Year x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the way you grouped the hearts together. Your zipper flower is super cute. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, love, love! Beautiful, earthy colors...fabulous zipper flower and wonderful collage of elements! Awesome work! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your zipper flower and how you have so many embellishment that go together so nicely :)

    xo, Kristina
    visiting from CASE study challenge
    Hope you can stop by to say hello :)
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristi,
    I love that zipper flower and the tule. You have done a fabulous job of arranging all the layers of hearts on your card. Congrats on being in the Top 3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...