Thursday, December 20, 2012

Season Of Joy

 Whew! Finally, all of the gifts are wrapped, shopping done, and decorations hung. It was a lot of effort, but we are ready to sit back and enjoy the holidays. I hope you are enjoying the season and are ready for Santa's visit!
Today I'm showing you a card made for this week's Mojo Monday. I've really been enjoying the All Is Bright line from My Mind's Eye this year!
Here's the sketch:
I sorta kinda followed it! The base of the center embellishment is a small wooden laser cut frame from Michaels. They can be found in the Christmas craft section for about a dollar each. I stained it with some alcohol ink and sprayed it with some glimmer mist to add a little sparkle. A bonus for this card is that it can be turned into an ornament by separating it from the actual card back.

Supplies~
Card Stock-Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper and Chipboard Sentiments-My Mind's Eye
Tulle Ribbon Trim,Blue Pom Pom Trim-Melissa Frances
Flower-Prima
Pearl Snowflake-Hobby Lobby
Cream Embossed Swirl-Pink Paislee

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a beauty! Love all the trims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Kristi! What an amazing Christmas card, I love the tulle layer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty layers, what a lovely card to hand deliver! i should try using more trims in my cards, might need to use a thicker weight cardstock to support the weight...

    Visiting from Mojo Monday Challenge
    xo, Kristina
    Love for you to visit me too <3
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...