Friday, December 21, 2012

Season's Greetings

Hi lovely readers! I have a quick share today. I made this one for the Cardabilities Sketch Challenge. I adore this sketch! Of course I'm using this opportunity to get a few last Christmas cards in!


Supplies~
Card Stock- Bazzil (Ruby Slipper-My fave red!)
Patterned Papers- Authentique (Festive Collection)
Stamp- Unknown-This set was separated from the packaging: probably from Studio G
Dies-Spelbbinders (Labels Eight, Decorative Labels Eight)
Green Pearls-Michael's
Lace-The Ribbon Reel
Resin Snowflake-Melissa Frances
Bells-Hobby Lobby
Seam Binding-My Stash

Thanks for peeking!


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the edge of your card and the ribbon/snowflake. Beautiful take on the sketch at cardabilities this week. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is incredibly beautiful! Every detail is stunning.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The patterned paper banner pieces are lovely and your die cut card base is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card! Love the decorative border and banner!!! Beautiful paper and snowflake, also! Take care and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SENSATIONAL!! What a gorgeous card!! Love everything!! Thank you so much for sharing and joining in at Cardabilities xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING! I love the frame , the colors, the embellishments... everything... Thanks for joining us with this beautiful creation... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous, love everything about it. Thank you for joining in with us over at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...