Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Winter Wonder

Good evening! I hope your holiday was wonderful and Santa brought you everything you asked for! We are settling down here at my house,eating up the leftovers and having Mario Kart battles on the Wii.

 I've been organizing a little in my craft room and finally sat down to make a card. I combined two challenges for this one; Papercraft Star and Retro Sketches.
I started out with the intention of using only white, cream and blue. BUT you know how it goes sometimes and red senaked it's way in. I used one of my favorite Penny Black stamps as the focal image. I wish I could color better!
Papercraft Star's challenge this week is to have snow on your creation.Here is the sketch from Retro Sketches:
Supplies~
Card Stock-Georgia Pacific
Patterned Papers- My mind's Eye
Winter Scene Stamp-Penny Black
Sentiment Stamp-JustRite Stamps
Cream Silk Ribbon-The Ribbon Reel
Blue Lace-Webster's Pages
Twine-my stash
Brad-K and Company
Dies-Spellbinders Grand Labels One and Antique Labels (JustRite)
Pearls-Recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Really beautiful! I love the colors and the image looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Kirsty, love all the pearls! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Papercraft Star this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristi....such a gorgeous card. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!! This is so gorgeous ... Absolutely stunning card ... Many thanks for playing at Papercraft Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dreamy and gorgeous winter scene! Love these soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply gorgeous. I am your latest follower...paged back and your cards ore beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job with the sketch, gorgeous stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful scenic embellished card. I host a wkly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Anything Goes Card with a sentiment. Please enter & let them know I sent you. You can enter multiple times as long as each entry is in a separate post.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous....I just love those papers and that image! Makes me want to run right to my craft store and BUY SOME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning! Congrats on your win at Papercraft Star and Happy 2013! p.s. I am your newest follower.
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristi, This is gorgeous - love that stamp too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...