Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Be Mine Valentine

Good Wednesday to you! This week is flying by and I'm looking forward to the holiday weekend. We have some yard cleanup to do if it's not too wet. I want to re-mulch our bulb beds before they start sprouting. Down here in the South, that can be as early as the end of February!
 Today's card was made with the intention of doing a semi-masculine card. However it ceased to be the second I put that big fat bow on it! Oh well so much for that! I'm linking up to this week's Mojo Monday and the current challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Supplies~~
card stock-Ga.Pacific,Recollections
patterned papers-My Mind's Eye
stamp-Micheal's
dies-Spellbinders
ribbon-May Arts
metal rose-Making Memories
border punch-EK Success

Thanks for stopping over and have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Love the black and red together...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristi! Love this card! Red/black/white is one of my fave combinations, and this one's a beaut. That bow is gorgeous! There's always tomorrow to make a masculine card! Tee hee! I've been away from your blog far too long and see I've got some beautiful catching up to do. Going to go look at May Arts ribbon, too - you've inspired me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kristi! Wish we had signs of spring at the end of February. Up here in Minnesota we are lucky if we see it by the end of May. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - pretty bow tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful and unique card! Love the pps and what a gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a classy card and that bow is super scrumptious! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the sketch. Lovey colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that big, black bow. Red and black are one of my favorite color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Kristi,

    Hope this finds you in great health!!!

    I'm Noor Nahdi, the hostess of Fascinating Fridays at Paperie Designs' Studio,,,

    We feature creative artists every Friday throwing spotlight on their crafting careers...

    It will be our pleasure to feature your overwhelming creations at my blog =)

    If you're interested to be our next star, then do reply us back at artisan@paperiedesigns.com

    Waiting to hear from you soon!! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card, the colors and the layout. COngrats on the above honor - you deserve it! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...