Monday, January 28, 2013

Birthday Wishes...With A Fishes

Ok, I know my title has extremely bad grammar, but I'm warming you up to show you the dreaded "man card". Yeah, you know, the card a lot of us simply do not want to make. Well, I did: and I lived.
I made this for one of hubby's fishing buddies: he turned the big 5-0. I hope he liked it! I put this together in no time because I didn't have to fuss with placing flowers or ribbons just so!! So here's my dose of masculine for the duration. I promise tomorrow will be girl land  here once again!! I even found a couple of challenges to throw this in for consideration.
Here Come The Boys Blog
I went straight across the middle
Allsorts Challenge Blog-Masculine theme

Have a great Monday and I'll see you again tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. LOl!! So true!! I think I've made i man card in the last 4 years :-) It turned out wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh, you survived!!!!!!!! LOL, guy cards are SO HARD! This one is awesome!!!!! Enjoy the week! thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a Wonderful image and a great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the texture and the twine! Awesome masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work and thanks for joining in with my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fabulous Masculine birthday card. I think they are the hardest for people to make right along with Sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dreaded man card...and living to blog about it! Well done Kristi. I love the embossed texture and the manly twine, they pull together with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a super card!! The craft is perfect and the card has such a good "vibe". :) I'm sure the receiver was very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card. Love the embossed background and the image is really fab
    hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristi, I just want to say thanks for making it! We all need one from time to time and I like trying cards with no flowers. This is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...