Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Congratulations

I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start. I'm still sitting here drinking coffee trying to shake the cobwebs from my brain.
I was in Micheal's last Friday, it's literally one and half miles from my house,so I tend to go there often. I *almost* got out the door with nothing, but I saw they added some new 6x6 paper pads by My Mind's Eye. Well, of course they came home with me!  This card is made from a pad called 'Bramble Rose'. It's mostly wood grain and floral together.Really pretty! I'm not sure if it's an older paper line but I like it a lot!

I managed to keep this down to only one patterned paper so the embellishments stand out. I used the sketch from Unscripted Sketches this week.
Supplies-
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned paper-MME
Stamp-unknown-my stash
flower-Martha Stewart
flower center-Prima
butterfly-Jenni Bowlin
metal flowers-Making Memories
doily-Wilton
red jewel-K&Company

Thanks for visiting!

17 comments:

  1. Stunning....love this! I have never heard of that particular pad, but you are making me WANT it! This would be a lovely Valentine's too...that big red flower is just filled with love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Gorgeous paper and design. I love the wood and flowers together. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful! I love the paper and how everything flows together nicely. Lovely job :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty....I'm sure that paper was calling your name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pattern paper, woodgrain and flowers - who would have thought - this is really pretty! I'm going to my Michael's tonight to see if they have this line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS, your a woman after my own heart! You are doing my favorite thing! Sitting around drinking coffee, blogging and surfing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off that red flower is just stunning! However, I love that paper with those sweet little metal flowers ( I have Em stashed somewhere in pink!) wonderful placement. This card will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Michaels is 45 miles away, which is a good thing! Your card is gorgeous! Been bringing out my butterflies for spring! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!!! It would be dangerous to live that close to Michael's! I love the paper and your flowers and sweet butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous wood grain paper ... love that big bold bloom ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful - love your papers! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exquisite! Reminds me of a beautiful spring day on our farm! Wonderful job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Couldn't be any lovelier! What a work of art! Congrats on being a winner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful ! Love the big red flower and all the little flowers! Congrats on being one of the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...