Saturday, January 12, 2013

Eat Cake!!

Happy Saturday my sweet readers!  Got a busy day planned, some shopping and pedicures with my daughter and hopefully some time in the craft room!! I'm sharing a birthday card today that I'm linking up to Authentique's January sketch challenge.
This sketch is a little out of my comfort zone, but I like it! I used papers from their Delightful collection. It's very sweet and feminine and makes me long for spring! Of course I had to a a couple of layers to the card, because that is what I do! LOL

Supplies~~
card stock-Ga. Pacific
patterned papers-Authentique
stamp- unknown (it's not marked)
jewels-Micheal's
doilies-Wilton

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

 

10 comments:

  1. Definitely fun spring like colours! Such a fun sketch! I don't think I could have pulled it off though you did very nicely!
    Have a fab day!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant girl! I love how you added the doilies, the ice-creamy pastel colors are so pretty! beautiful take on the sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Love the circle banners and the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with that sketch - cute idea with the double doilys - I have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I probably wouldn't have looked twice at that sketch, but now that I've seen your card, I think what a great sketch to use up my pile of bits and pieces. I think your card is lovely (as always), and the colours are so very pretty. The doubled doily is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...so CUTE! Love the banner of mixed papers and sweet banner of sewed circles with doily underneath! Take care and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very pretty!
    www.createandshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! I love the soft colors and hey who doesn't like cake...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love love LOVE! FANTASTIC take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AACCKKK! I must CASE this! Such a great idea, I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...