Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Heart Day!

Good Friday morning! Got plans for this weekend? My daughter and I are attending my grand niece's 4th birthday party. I've got a cute card in the works for her that I'll share with you soon.

I made this card for Freshly Made Sketches this week. I just found the cutest American Crafts paper pad at Target (of all places!) and was itching to make something with it.
I actually followed the sketch to a "T" this time! (pretty much).

Here's what I used:
card stock-Ga. Pacific
patterned papers-American Crafts
sentiment sticker,glitter heart sticker,heart shaped button-Recollections
heart die cuts-Spellbinders
red twill ribbon-Michael's
pom pom fringe-Melissa Frances
scalloped border dies-Taylored Expressions

Thanks for stopping by today! Check back on Monday,I'm going to be next week's guest designer over at The Shabby Tea Room!




13 comments:

  1. I love all those happy papers--such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What a fun creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and cute! Love all the layers! Hmmm, that is a great sketch - maybe I'll try it out after my run...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card! Love the colors and all the layers! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment - much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card & it's a great take on the sketch. Look forward to seeing your Great Nieces card x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always Kristi you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a happy card! I love the colors and papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This card has it all! What fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, I love all the layers and textures you used! Have fun at the party :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - great choice of paper tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so way cute paper! Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um, WOW! Such a cute card! Perfect for a 4 yr old. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...