Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Hearts

Good morning! I'm sitting here feeling a little lonely. My daughter went back to school today after her winter break and it's so quiet around here I can hear the washing machine gurgle!  We had an awesome break and even though she was looking forward to it, she is now ready to start a new semester.

I'm sharing another Valentine card today. Yes, I know I've made several already,but I cannot resist all of the pretty hearts and papers that I see when shopping at the craft store! Thanks for indulging me and I hope you like it.


 I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I've also been working on my photography. I hope my pictures are looking better. Hubby bought me a nice camera back in the fall and I've been trying to figure it out. It's a learning curve for sure and has taken some time to get the knack for it!

Supplies~~
card stock- Ga. Pacific
patterned papers,-American Crafts (Dear Lizzy-Neopolitan)
chipboard jar,banner and heart button- American Crafts
seam binding,brad,white twine- my stash
enamel dots- My Mind's Eye
border punch-EK Success

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!



16 comments:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous, so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday...have a fabulous week! Don't forget to visit the Verve Divas tomorrow we are releasing some new things....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristy, this is so pretty and beautifully followed with the sketch.
    Thanks for sharing and thanks a lot for being my friend (just don't like to the word follower) on my blog :-)

    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this.....so very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really lovely ! I especially like the torn paper detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really delightful, love your bow.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Love all the little details. your photo looks great! I too am learning to use my new camera. I've switched from a Canon to a Nikon so I have lots to learn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is beautiful Kristi :)
    I just popped by to say I'm looking forward to working with you at Sentimental Sundays :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - love the color scheme and the fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very pretty. Love Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute jar filled with hearts! Great papers used and lovely bow! Those enamel dots are so sweet, which gives the right added touch! A lovely Valentine card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. too stinkin cute, Kristi! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...