Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Retirement

Good morning everyone! I have a new card to show you today. I made this for a co-worker of my husband who is retiring. I usually have a hard time with masculine cards, but I think it turned out nice.
I used this week's sketch over at Retro Sketches
Supplies~~
Card Stock-Recollections (kraft,black)
Patterned Papers-My Mind's Eye (Funday)
Sentiment-Computer Generated
Embossing Folder-Provocraft
Die Cut Label-Spellbinders(labels 22)
Black Jewels-Micheal's

Here's a different angle so you can see the layering
Thanks for visiting,I appreciate all of your sweet comments!



5 comments:

  1. I love the layering you did on your card. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love the colours, the layers, and the texture. Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...I would love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-22.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...