Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hip Happy Birthday

Hi guys! I hope your week is going well so far. It has been dreary and rainy for the past  couple of weeks with only short spurts of sunshine. It's becoming depressing! I was attracted to this week's Stampin' Royalty challenge because the inspiration picture looked so bright and happy.

It looks like it's a nursery maybe? I just love the clean and colorful look! I hope it translated to my card.My skills at doing CAS are not strong because it's not my usual style, but I'm trying to branch out and do different things this year.

Supplies~~
card stock-Recollections (kraft) Papertrey (orange)
patterned papers-Teresa Collins,Studio Calico
sentiment stamp-Papertrey Ink
embossing folder-Provo Craft
gingham ribbon-Micheal's
wooden button-American Crafts
felt flower-Basic Grey
small doily-Martha Stewart Crafts

Thanks for coming by to visit, I appreciate my readers very much!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my.....I just LOVE this! I had that inspiration photo in the back of my mind and just haven't done a thing with it! You've inspired me! You must live in the same neck of the woods as we do....dreary, dreary, dreary! I want to scream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card...love that felt poofy flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you layer colort and texture. Your cards are so tactile and lush looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you totally nailed the inspiration photo. It's gorgeous! And for a CAS card (which you do very well), it's still got all the things I love in cards - pattern, texture and color. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...