Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Homespun Happy Birthday

Good evening my sweet readers! Today I'm sharing a card that I made for The Ribbon Reel Challenge.

The theme this time around is "home spun". I like it because it feels like a throwback to Autumn, my favorite season!
love this picture!
I didn't have anything apples, but I had one of the HUGE peonies from Prima that has been sitting in my flower drawer for YEARS. I bought it for another project that never happened obviously, so I'm glad to be able to use it on something.

Supplies-
Card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers-Authentique
stamps-Just Rite
Die-Spellbinders (splendid circles)
burlap ribbon-My Mind's Eye
pearls-Mike's
black seam binding-Hug Snug

Thanks for coming by to visit, I appreciate it so much!


10 comments:

  1. WOW--that large flower is just stunning! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! Love the colors and that big flower. You are right it reminds me of Autumn which is also my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rose is fantastic and so reminds me of the basket of apples. Lovely creation yet again, Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the texture in this card and all the layers!
    Thanks for stopping by - my eyes have not yet frozen, but had issues with my nose the other day, lol! Still awfully cold here, -28 with the wind chill. My fave thing to do in this weather is hide under a quilt and read, but alas life must go on - work, chores, groceries, Mom stuff you know!
    Hope it's warmer where you are! Looking forward to the weekend - almost there!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Kristi! Perfect take on The Ribbon Reel Inspiration photo. Your work is amazing and I am so hapy you shared it with us at TRR and played along! I love seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that big red flower, paper, and burlap ribbon placed perfectly on your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind comments on my card. I thought I would stop by and say hello. Your card is stunning, I love the flower and your die cut circle is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi you know I'm lovin this - that pretty bloom and wow! Just drop dead gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Your pretty papers and amazing flower leave me speechless...Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...