Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Love You So Much

Happy Saturday! I have a card to share with you today that I made for this week's Freshly Made Sketch.


Everything on this card with the exception of the seam binding and card stock base came from the Lavender collection by My Mind's Eye. I won a challenge a few months ago over at the MME blog and they generously sent me the entire collection of my choice.
I hope your weekend is going great,have a good one and see you again tomorrow with a new challenge over at Sentimental Sundays!


13 comments:

  1. Great triple bow. Sets off your pp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you lucky girl!!! I love MME! Your bow is gorgeous! Beautiful colors and take on the challenge sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw, are you lucky....those papers and embellishments are GORGEOUS!! As is the card, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love all the beautiful MME paper you left showing - so much color - reminds me of the conversation hearts for Valentines - a treat for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with lovely mix of MME papers! How lucky of you to win such fab paper! Such a pretty soft card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the bow and MME is my favorite paper company.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love MME! You are so lucky to win a prize like that! Your card is pretty and so is your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Love the bow and the MME paper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Luck you - a great win! This is a fab sketch, I was using it just this morning!
    Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Kristi! Love that paper and that fabulous bow! Great accents! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors - fabulous bow! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card this is ... love the softness and pretty colour pallette you have used!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...