Friday, January 18, 2013

Key To My Heart....

Good morning! After a bit of really warm, really rainy days,we finally have some sunshine! It's cold again too! I like a little winter in the winter! I've been staying warm in the craft room lately and have another card for you. I'm joining in on the fun over at the JustRite Stamps Friday Challenge. They gave a sketch to work with this time.



Of course, I took a little creative liberty with it as I usually do.

Supplies I used in this card-
card stock-Ga. Pacific
patterned papers,enamel dots-My Mind's Eye
stamps-JustRite-key, sentiment and label from Antique Valentine Tags One
dies-Spellbinders
ribbon-May Arts
flowers- Recollections
doily-Wilton
border punches- Fiskars

Thanks for coming by to visit: I'll be back on Sunday with a special post!

Until then, have a great weekend!



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all the bits and bobs you have added and of course that doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Those flowers are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristi, this card is so pretty! I love all the layered elements. Just dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love all the fab layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi, I first saw this on Pinterest this morning, it is lovely. Makes my old romantic side feel girly. Lol. Stunner of a card. You are the master of layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-23.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning - love all the shabbiness and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, you have done a fantastic job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the sweet layers and beautiful sentiment used on your stunning card! And, I must mention the gorgeous ribbon, key, and flowers that really caught my eye...so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely STUNNING, Kristi!!!!!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! So many beautiful things to look at! Lots of attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. I love all those wonderful layers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, absolutely stunning! Gorgeous design and layout. Beautiful papers and enbellishments. Love it. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Kristi; LOVE all your sweet little details! I had hoped to get a Valentine card done for this challenge too, but time is slipping away; maybe my 1st 2013 Christmas one will be 'it' for this round?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a soft and pretty shabby chic card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...