Monday, January 7, 2013

Love You Much-Guest Designing At The Shabby Tea Room!

Happy Monday! Today is the start of the new week and the start of a new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room. This week's theme is "Elegance".  The challenge is to use the inspiration picture below  and use a bow and flower.
How beautiful is this cake!



I love how this card turned out! It's one of my favorites so far this year.The floral die cut background was cut on my Cricut from the Cindy Loo cartridge. I found the metallic silver bling at Micheal's in their dollar bin.
Supplies~
card stock-Ga. Pacific (white) Bazzill (blue)
stamp-Paper Sweeties
stamp on label die cut-JustRite
Dies-Spellbinders(Labels Twenty),Cricut
ribbon-The Ribbon Reel
                                                    

I would like to thank Debbie for allowing me to guest design this week!
I hope you like today's card and be sure to stop  over at The Shabby Tea Room and play along!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! That's a great find on Cindy Loo's cart. It made a perfect background. Love the silver bling too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, congrats on being our guest designer! Your card is so elegant, I love the lacy die with the silver pearls! Beautifully done!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, I keep seeing these beautiful cards around blogland with the things that I really love about cards - color, patterns, textures, and bling (lots of bling!), and they keep turning out to be yours, so you may count me as your newest follower because I am truly loving your art! Your cards are making me swoon, and there is so much inspiration to be had in them. You do FANTASTIC work! Congratulations on being the Guest Designer for TSTR - it is well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...