Thursday, January 3, 2013

Missing You....

The card I'm sharing with you today is one I made for this week's Color Throwdown. This is another challenge I haven't played in lately and I could not resist this weeks color palette!
How beautiful is this?
Can you believe I used no patterned papers! I am addicted to them,so it's a big deal for me!:)

Supplies~~
card stock-Ga. Pacific, Bazzill
stamp-Anna Griffin
dies-Circle (Spellbinders-Picot Circles)
        bird,birdcage-Cricut (serenade cartridge)
        border punch-Fiskars
pearls,white flowers-Michael's
flowers-Jolee's
jute ribbon- The Ribbon Reel
embossing folder-Provo Craft

Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely...those fibers you used are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the texture and the fabulous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the colors!! I love the embossing!! The fibers and ribbon you used are really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely. Like your interpretation of this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...