Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Monogram Madness!

Good morning! Today's card is for this week's Shabby Tea Room and Mojo Monday.
I went square!
lovely! We also use a monogram in the challenge.

I used some  modern papers from Studio Calico this time around. I'm experimenting with merging my fussy style into something more clean (just a little!)but pretty and girly too. We'll see how it shakes out!

Supplies~~
card stock-Georgia Pacific
patterned papers-Studio Calico (classic calico)
stamps-JustRite
die cuts-Spellbinders
wood butterfly-Maya Road
ribbon-The Ribbon Reel store
corner brackets-Pink Paislee
pearls-Recollections

Thanks for checking in today..see you soon!


14 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Love your corner pieces and that fab butterfly. I always love using newsprint style papers or book pages, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow absolutely gorgeous thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The bow is so amazing, I almost missed the butterfly! The corners are pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate the sweet comments ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! A nice balance between feminine and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! What a beautiful creation! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too...I now have you in my Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning...so perfect for both challenges...gorgeous layers and details, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you and your Family! I love your card! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card SO suits the challenge and is super stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, Kristi! There is so much here to love...the textures, patterns, and that yummy, yummy bow. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO glad you could join us this week at TSTR! What a great card! SO so so pretty. Loving that wooden butterfly. Hope you'll join us again soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...