Monday, January 14, 2013

Sending Love Valentine

I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend! Back to the grind we go! The card I'm sharing today is for the current challenge over at Case Study. I can't stop making Valentine cards!
Supplies~~
card stock-Georgia Pacific, Bazzill, Recollections
Stamp- JustRite
dies-Spellbinders(Splendid Circles,Labels),Car(heart)l,Marvy Uchida(tag)Fiskars(scalloped border)
embossing folder-Sizzix
wooden heart button-American Crafts
twine-Doodlebug Design
ribbon-May arts
heart gem-Micheal's

Thanks for looking and have a great week!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the hearts coming out of the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kristi,

    Hope this finds you in great health!!!

    I'm Noor Nahdi, the hostess of Fascinating Fridays at Paperie Designs' Studio,,,

    We feature creative artists every Friday throwing spotlight on their crafting careers...

    It will be our pleasure to feature your overwhelming creations at my blog =)

    If you're interested to be our next star, then do reply us back at the earliest...

    Waiting to hear from you soon!! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love that u showed the interior too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely cards. Great layout too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Valentine! Love all those hearts! Such a fun layout. Way to go, I haven't made a single one. My youngest son asked me to make Valentines for his whole class so I may have to get into the Valentine groove and come up with something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little pocket of hearts is so adorable! I love how you were inspired by the colors and cascading hearts on Amber's card, but came up with a completely different look. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How adorable are all those hearts floating out of the envelope! I can only imagine how long that took! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...