Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thinking Of You.....

Hi again!  I hope you can stand another card from me this week. I've been in a card making frenzy lately; sometimes the fever hits and I can't stop. I usually go into nesting mode and undertake a home decorating or yard project during the winter, but not yet! I have rearranged my craft room once again and it has to be by far the best incarnation yet. I did a major purge last year and gave all of my unwanted supplies away. So far, I've been very choosy with what I buy and have a specific project in mind before I bring it home. Or order it. One thing that's changed is I'm splurging more on good quality card stock and nice tools, such as dies, that can be used over and over. I'm also trying to fall back in love with my Cricut.

Today's card reflects my effort of getting back working with the Cricut. Instead of cartridges, I've been working with the Sure Cuts A Lot software. I love how you can download SVG files and literally cut the shape any size and right the first time.

Supply List~~
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers-London Market by Pink Paislee
stamp-Anna Griffin
pearls,flowers-Recollections
Die cuts- doily,leaves--Bird's Cards Blog click here and here. Click here for the main page of her blog. She has some amazing cut files and they are free!

I'm also linking up to these challenges:
Cardabilities
The Shabby Tea Room





Thanks for coming by, I have really enjoyed your visit and I'm so thankful for all of your wonderful comments!

15 comments:

  1. Oh these colors are sumptuous, that rose is perfect for the Shabby challenge. Gorgeous work Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are so amazing! Everytime I see a new card that you have made, I am blown away by the beauty of it.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great details.. just a beauty to look at!
    So glad you could play along with us at TSTR this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card! I love the flowers....flowers are my weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card... thanks for joining us at Cardabilities this week... HUGS... SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sketch and what you did with it. Beautiful card. I need to get back to using stamps! I started investing in alot of dies that I know I will use over and over - well worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi ... this is GORGEOUS!!! I love the pennants and beautiful papers! Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi, your card is simply stunning. Love the soft colors, the banners and those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous and such a pretty take on our sketch!! Thank you for joining in at Cardabilities this challenge!! Don't you just love a clean up!! I've just done that too and vowed to only buy what a NEED lol but I have become a smart savvy buyer!! Good luck with your new purchases and we hope to see you join in again x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card. Absolutely love your flower cluster. Thanks for playing along with this weeks cardabilities sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo, love all the banners!! ...and the flowers are beautifull! Another great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...