Thursday, January 24, 2013

You And Me Feb 14

Good morning! I meant to post this last night,but I was so tired I couldn't see straight and went to bed early!
This is my entry this week for Mojo Monday. I stayed a little on the simple side again. I found this cute American Crafts roller stamp at Target for 5 bucks, so I thougt I'd give it a try.

I deviated from the sketch a smidge, but isn't that what sketches are, just a guideline? **snicker**

Supplies~
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers,stamp-American crafts
die cuts-Spellbinders
heart buttons-Recollections
edge punch-EK Success

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my....I just love the hues you used in this! That paper is as sweet as candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love that heart banner Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...those buttons are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!! I love the heart banner and the sewing across the heart, it really adds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the stamping with the date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! Love all the buttons and your banner.
    Shanna :)
    p.s. Guess how cold it was this morning.... -40c with the wind!!! I did not want to go to work let me tell you! I have had to wear my longjohns everyday this week! Can't wait for it to warm up just a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely sweet valentine. Love those buttons. I picked up some similar ones from American crafts last week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you sewed those sweet hearts for your banner! CUTE sentiment, buttons, and background paper, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...