Friday, January 25, 2013

You Are Loved....

Happy Friday! The weekend is almost upon us and I couldn't be happier. I bought some new stamps that I'm excited to play with and haven't had the time this week. I hope you have something fun planned too!

I have some shabby chic goodness to share with you today. This card is inspired by this week's challenge at the Shabby Tea Room.
Supplies-
card stock-Papertrey
patterned papers-Melissa Frances
stamps-JustRite
lace frame,pearls,flowers-Recollections
dies-Spellbinders,Taylored Expressions
seam binding-Hug Snug

Thanks for coming by to visit! See you tomorrow!



15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...stunning! That frame is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty love the design and papers
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this card is shabby yumminess! just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such shabby goodness!I love the pretty trim and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card! You make some of the prettiest cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Kristi! You used some of my favorite pp's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeousness! Love it! Great take on the inspiration photo! Enjoy the weekend! So glad it's here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi another outstanding creation! I love that lace frame! Totally right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely stunning - all that shabbiness is right up my alley! Love that lace frame - gotta have it-hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything about this stunning gorgeous card! Beautiful paper, lace, ribbon, and flowers! It's perfect in every way...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my shabby goodness ... stunning and oh-so perfect, Kristi!!! Thanks for sharing this little lovelie with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, this is SOOOO beautiful! Congrats on your win at TSTR, you totally deserve it! I could just eat this card UP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kristi
    Your card is fabulous. So pretty and shabby looking with the circular lace. TFS
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, so soft and feminine!! Love the lace!! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...