Monday, January 21, 2013

You Mean The World To Me

Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I was able to get some crafting time in and managed to finish several cards that I'll share during the week. The first one up is for the Retro Sketches Challenge. I liked the sketch  a lot, it's clean and simple and a style I've been experimenting with lately.


Well, maybe not too clean or too simple but I gotta start somewhere!

Supplies~~
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers,chipboard scallops and butterfly,button-Fiction by Basic Grey
seam binding,white twine-my stash
stamps-JustRite
pearl-Mike's

Thanks for stopping over to visit!



8 comments:

  1. Love the card, the papers, the butterfly and that beautiful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Kristi. fabby design as well
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I tend to over think cards- clean and simple is hard to do!!!! You wouldn't think so but they are!!! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so beautiful! The butterfly, ribbon, papers! Awesome job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the butterfly and the scrunchy ribbon bow! Thanks for joining us at retro sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi this is beautiful! I love the vintage feel! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...