Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cameo Thanks Card

Happy hump day everyone!  I hope this post finds you warm, dry and ready for Valentine's Day!
Today's card is made for two challenges: The Shabby Tea Room and Mojo Monday.

Add caption

I finally decided to order a Silhouette Portrait die cutting machine to replace my Cricut. I've read so many good things about the Cameo, but when I saw the price point of the Portrait, I couldn't resist. I've been playing around with it for the last few days and love it! The  silhouette on my card was downloaded from the Silhouette store and cut with my Portrait.

Supplies-
card stock-Papertrey Ink
patterned papers-Teresa Collins
sentiment stamp-Amuse Art Stamps
bling-Micheal's
die cuts- edgers-Fiskars/ovals-Spellbinders/cameo-Silhouette store

Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is beautiful! Gorgeous papers, layout and cameo. Love it. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristi, the cameo is stunning!!! And the colors and paper is simply delish! Oh, I'm caving, I might have to open my wallet for one of these fabby die cut machines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and congrats on your new Portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, I love your card!!! The papers work perfectly together and that silhouette is gorgeous!!!!Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is gorgeous...luv this!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - LOVE the cameo and the papers on which you put it. You are contributing to the reasons why I think I NEED a Silhouette, and this cameo is an excellent example of what it can do. I haven't done enough research yet, but wow, this is great! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great mix of papers and patterns for this lovely card! The cameo is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came across one of your cards on pintrest and took a look at some of your cards -- some really nice ones. Including this one!! I'm now a follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, how pretty. Love that silhouette image and the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...