Monday, February 4, 2013

Cheerful Thoughts.......

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was great! Did your team win the Super Bowl? My hubby was happy! I spent most of the SB in the craft room!
Today's card is for the JustRite Stamps Friday Challenge. The theme is anything goes,but use your favorite stamp set.
 I do have several sets of JustRite stamps (5 binders full) and honestly, I love them all! I used my current favorite, which is the Lace Background Stamp. If you stamp it and emboss it in white, it looks almost real!
The largest focal image is from the Friends Antique Labels One set. I embossed it in white on black card stock and used my metallic jelly roll and American Crafts pens to color the negative space. It's hard to tell in the photo,but it's a pretty dramatic look. The inner frame and sentiment came from the Just Because Vintage Labels set.

Supplies-
card stock-Papertrey Ink
Stamps-JustRite
dies-Spellbinders (custom made for JustRite stamps)
silk ribbon-May Arts (rose)
Flowers,jewels-Micheal's

I hope you like today's card and thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

18 comments:

  1. Amazingly beautiful! Your cards are always beautiful an this one goes to the top of the list as one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting(impatiently)to see your entry. You never let me down, I think everything you do is truly outstanding. You have such a fabulous style! This is a beautiful card and I can just imagine how gorgeous it is IRL with the metallic ink. I have those pens and know how pretty they are, but I keep forgetting to use them.
    You are an endless source of inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so gorgeous!!! I LOVE the embossed lace, I thought it was a doily! I skipped the Superbowl too - to scrap with friends! I good choice I think!
    Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the girly cards, that ribbon is so good with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, stunning card, Kristi - I love the lace background - it really does look real, hard to believe it's a stamp.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lace and wide ribbon on the card. Very pretty! I should have scrapped instead of watching the game. My team lost, but hey there is always next year...gotta keep a positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card...and I am with you...this stamp is a favorite of mine, it looks so real...but 5 binders of JR stamps...I am so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Kristi!!!Love every beautiful detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is gorgeous! That lace background is incredibly realistic. Just added another stamp to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card - so elegant and beautiful
    big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY! Your colors and layers are EXQUISITE! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous card, Kristi!!! such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fabulous BG stamp, I agree, even after stamping it for 80 wedding invitations! I LOVE it stamped/embossed in white & I guarantee you I will be doing that in the future!!! You card is absolutely EXQUISITE, Kristi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. I love the color contrast. That background stamp is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree, your lace background does look real. Really beautiful card. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...