Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Darling......

Hi my sweet readers! I'm sharing a card made for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I was able to visit an Archiver's store this past weekend and I loaded up on some new goodies! If you have one of these stores in your town, you are so lucky! I bought some of the Park Bench collection from Fancy Pants Design. It's so pretty!

I also had the chance to use one of the wood veneer embellishments that I've been hoarding now for the last couple of months.
I went square this time!

Supplies-
card stock- Papertrey Ink
patterned papers, chipboard star,white heart button-Fancy Pants
die for doily-Spellbinder
tag punch- EK Success
wood veneer word-Studio Calico
flowers-Spare Parts
ribbon-Bazzill

Thanks for visiting today!



16 comments:

  1. Oh Kristi- I so enjoy visiting you blog. You always have the sweetest projects...like this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Dahling! :-) Love that background paper. Very pretty! I managed to drive up to the north side of town to an Archiver's and another stamp store. It takes me about an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! All the elements go together so well, I really like the different patterns and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love this! Those flowers are delicious as well as the wood piece, the sweet bow and pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love the flower and choice of paper tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those colors. I don't have an Archivers near, but there is one on the way in and out of our route to visit in-laws. It is known it will be one of our traveling rest stops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling is your gorgeous card! I have never been to an Archiver's! You lucky girl! This has me swoononing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool papers! Love the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristi, this is such a vibrant, exciting card. Love how there are so many embellishments that complement each other perfectly, especially those with stripes and chevrons! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Kristi, I love that turquoise flower :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun lovely card, Kristi! Love the paper with all the stripes, chevrons, and polka dots! Sweet flower and heart button, too! And, lucky you to go to Archiver's. The closet one to me is two hours away...grrr...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card. Love the turquoise flower with the DP you chose. That ribbon is gorgeous on this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! What a clever card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Kristi. Thanks for joining my blog - I've just joined your's!!
    I've got some spare time now to spend with you and appreciate your cards - I'll leave some luv as I go!
    This is my first stop and I can already see that I am going to love your cards!! This one is absolutely FABULOUS!! ...and again a gorgeous bow - love, love, love it!! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...