Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Winter Mitten Card

Happy Friday! Before I talk about today's card, I just wanted to share with you that I'm the Featured Fan today over at the Teresa Collins Design Team Blog. I am so excited and honored to be chosen! Take a look if you have time!

Ok, my card today is probably one of the last for winter, with so many other holidays coming up. I made it for this week's Shabby Tea Room.



Here's the inspiration photo:
how cute!
The mitten shape is an SVG file I cut with the Cricut and can be downloaded HERE.

Supplies-
card stock- Ga. Pacific
patterned papers-MME,American Crafts
stamp,buttons-Papertrey Ink
trims-Webster's Pages
snowflake punches-Fiskars,EK Success


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


14 comments:

  1. Kristi, I went over to the T. Collins page and saw your Fabulous card! Do you know that I dream about your blue bee card and all it's gorgeous beauty?
    This is an example of how paper can be turned into the most beautiful creation!
    And on to your mitten card, just perfect. A beautiful take on TSR photo inspiration. The Webster trims are to die for.
    Kim L. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW--that's gorgeous! I love the fibers you picked. You are such a talented lady! Have a super weekend!!!

    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krisi, your card is adorable! I love the big snowflake and the trim is perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this is fabulous! Love your colour choices and all the fun embellies! So frosty!
    Shanna :)
    p.s. Congrats on being the Featured Fan! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too stinkin cute Kristi!!!!!! and congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you...and what a super adorable and sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice winter card! With it being 18° here in Pa. we sure could use some mittens...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pompous are so cute to accent the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the Featured Fan over on Theresa Collins blog! What an honor - on my way over there to visit. Love the mitten card and the colors and papers and trim - too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congrats on your feature! Left you some love over there!!!

    Your mitten card is a-dorable!! I must learn how to use cut files with my circuit! Not very tech savvy you see! You rocked TSTR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us in the Tea Room...its so pretty , love the chevron paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YEAH! Congratulations on your win. Your cards are all gorgeous! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mitten shaped card.. so wonderful, and I love the chevron pattern:)
    Congrats on your win and hope to see you again soon at TSTR:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...