Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello!!

Here's another "hello" card I made for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.  I wasn't sure I what I wanted to do with it, so I  cut some shapes out on my die cutter and started playing around with it. I also mixed up my usual colors. I don't really make a lot of purple cards. I don't know why, I love to wear purple!

 I found a 6x6 sized glitter paper stack by American Crafts at target the other day. It was only $5.99 and has many colors, plus the glitter isn't very messy. I cut this sentiment with my die cut machine as a test and it turned out so well that I made it into this card.
Of course I put my own spin on the sketch, but I rarely stick to them 100% anyway!

Supplies-
card stock- Papertrey Ink, Recollections
patterned paper-Teresa Collins
die cut doilies and sentiment- The Silhouette Store
brick wall embossing folder-Tim Holtz
edger punch-EK Success
purple flower- Spare Parts (Hobby Lobby)
bling flowers- Unknown (they were separated from the packaging)


Thanks for stopping by!

 

11 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, I love the sparkly hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv the glittery hello sentiment...very sweet!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love everything about it-- especialyy the flowers and the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your take on the sketch. there is so much depth and texture. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love how you made the flowers and that sparkly sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the doilies! And colors! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that purple glitter!!! Such a great card, you took a sort of "meh" sketch and made it fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous color! Love the doily die cuts and glittery sentiment for your fab card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...